A Center City Philadelphia Hotel Like No Other: The Monaco
You've paged through history books about Philadelphia's rich, revolutionary past. Now, get ready to devour an exciting, modern-day chapter: Hotel Monaco Philadelphia. We help you dive right in with luxurious design and four-star amenities, plus a prime location in Center City Philadelphia near Independence Hall. We can't help but think our Founding Fathers would approve.
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton's loyalty program members.
- Awarded Silver Badge for Best Hotels in Philadelphia 2016 by U.S. News & World Report
- Awarded Reader's Choice Top 25 Hotels in NY State & Mid-Atlantic in 2015 by Conde Nast Traveler
- Located next to Independence National Historic Park and Philadelphia's animated historic district, and in easy reach of the downtown Business District
- Warm neighborhood restaurant and bar, Red Owl Tavern, featuring seasonal comfort food and a rooftop lounge overlooking Liberty Bell Center
- 13,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a grand ballroom perfect for weddings
- Awarded LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Hosted evening wine hour
Our hotel is nestled in the iconic Lafayette Building, an architectural landmark built in 1907 in homage to the preservation-minded war hero, General Marquis de Lafayette. more
From the outside, we're an Empire- and Greek Revival-style gem- a picture of classic grandeur. Inside, we pour on contemporary comforts, including plush guest rooms adorned with white tufted leather fixtures and suites with Japanese soaking tubs, and a sweeping living room lobby where complimentary wine is offered every evening. We're big on preserving the building's historic integrity, from the original marble elevator banks up to the coffered ceiling.
Of course the past comes alive outside our storied walls, too. Walk to Independence Hall to see the birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, check out the Liberty Bell, then join the locals back at our Red Owl Tavern, where you can overlook the action from the rooftop lounge or outdoor wraparound patio cafe.
You're a few short blocks from the Society Hill neighborhood, where Georgian-style homes animate cobblestone streets. When there's business to be done, Philadelphia's Business District—home to Dow Chemicals, Wells Fargo, Aramark, The Comcast Center and the convention center -- is just minutes away.
Given all this, we make guests pretty happy here at Hotel Monaco Philadelphia. Which means, like the best moments in history, you'll be inspired to revisit us again and again.
'Flix And Chill
Plug in, get your stream on and relax for a night of unabashed entertainment (popcorn and beers included).
A Different Way to Meet
From 3% off the master bill to a spike-it-up afternoon break or Apple Watch. Pick your perks when you host a meeting with us.