Host your dream wedding in Philadelphia's Old City
When it comes to planning your wedding day, dream big. Chances are, even your wildest imagination couldn't have conjured visions of you saying “I do” in a beautiful, historic building, situated in the “Birthplace of America” (with the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall just across the street). Your guests will be truly wowed, and you will too. From the second you enter our property, you'll be mesmerized by an exquisite design that melds old and new, showcasing a juxtaposition of classic, historic architecture and modern, contemporary finishes. Here are some reasons we're confident you should hold your wedding at Hotel Monaco:
- An interior design that captures Philadelphia—past and present—from its earliest finds to present-day fancies
- Exquisite spaces like our sensational Lafayette Ballroom with natural lighting and Stratus Rooftop Lounge, one of the hottest venues in town
- A prime location landing guests near popular attractions (hello, history!) as well as near some of the city's hippest bars, restaurants and boutiques
- Catering (and 24-hour in-room dining) from our beloved Red Owl Tavern
- Complimentary morning organic coffee and tea service in the living room from 6 to 10 a.m.
- Nightly hosted wine hour in the living room from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Fully-equipped fitness center on the second floor, yoga mats for each guest and in-room space services