Make the most of our government hotel rates
Working for the red, white and blue pays off at Kimpton. We know that work-related travel can sometimes get tiresome, so we do our best to make the experience a pleasurable one. Hotel Monaco’s special government rates make per diem travel a breeze, boasting draws like a central location, luxurious accommodations and our signature Kimpton service and style. Need further convincing? We offer:
- Convenient location to nearby government buildings including the Federal Reserve Bank, National Park Service, Food & Drug Administration, FBI, US Attorney’s Office, US Census Office and FEMA
- Kimpton Karma Rewards member perks including “Raid the Bar,” complimentary WiFi, preference of pillow type and favorite newspaper
- Complimentary morning organic coffee and tea service in our living room each morning
- Nightly hosted wine hour in our living room from 5 to 6 p.m.
- 24-hour, in-room dining from Red Owl Tavern
- Fully-equipped fitness center on the second floor
- Yoga mats available in every room, as well as a complimentary weekly yoga class taught every Monday at 6 p.m.
- Kimpton's signature in-room spa services
- Complimentary hotel bicycles, customized jogging maps of the area