A Center City Philadelphia Hotel Like No Other: The Monaco
You've paged through history books about Philadelphia's rich, revolutionary past. Now, get ready to devour an exciting, modern-day chapter: Hotel Monaco Philadelphia. We help you dive right in with luxurious design and four-star amenities, plus a prime location in Center City Philadelphia near Independence Hall. We can't help but think our Founding Fathers would approve.
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton's loyalty program members.
- Awarded the 2014 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
- Located next to Independence National Historic Park and Philadelphia's animated historic district, and in easy reach of the downtown Business District
- Warm neighborhood restaurant and bar, Red Owl Tavern, featuring seasonal comfort food and a rooftop lounge overlooking Liberty Bell Center
- 13,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a grand ballroom perfect for weddings
- Awarded LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Hosted evening wine hour
Our hotel is nestled in the iconic Lafayette Building, an architectural landmark built in 1907 in homage to the preservation-minded war hero, General Marquis de Lafayette. more
From the outside, we're an Empire- and Greek Revival-style gem- a picture of classic grandeur. Inside, we pour on contemporary comforts, including plush guest rooms adorned with white tufted leather fixtures and suites with Japanese soaking tubs, and a sweeping living room lobby where complimentary wine is offered every evening. We're big on preserving the building's historic integrity, from the original marble elevator banks up to the coffered ceiling.
Of course the past comes alive outside our storied walls, too. Walk to Independence Hall to see the birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, check out the Liberty Bell, then join the locals back at our Red Owl Tavern, where you can overlook the action from the rooftop lounge or outdoor wraparound patio cafe.
You're a few short blocks from the Society Hill neighborhood, where Georgian-style homes animate cobblestone streets. When there's business to be done, Philadelphia's Business District—home to Dow Chemicals, Wells Fargo, Aramark, The Comcast Center and the convention center -- is just minutes away.
Given all this, we make guests pretty happy here at Hotel Monaco Philadelphia. Which means, like the best moments in history, you'll be inspired to revisit us again and again.
15% off our Best Available Rate for you and we'll give $10 to Philabundance. Come back December 2nd for this one day only promotion.
You Save + Karma Rewards Gives
You save up to 20% + weâre giving $5 per paid Karma Rewards night to The Trevor Project.
Holiday Parties + Events
We'll Plan, You Party. Choose from 3 holiday packages, and your guests enjoy 20% off our best available rate.