Be Fit and Stay Well at Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
Traveling makes you pick up the pace. We'll help you keep it. Hotel Monaco Philadelphia's onsite fitness center is the place for yoga or balance exercises, rigorous strength training, quick cardio breaks, and even a little heart-healthy hula hooping (we told you we like to have fun).
Our complimentary onsite gym is available to guests 24/7 and features:
- State of the art cardio equipment: treadmills, elliptical machines and recumbent bikes, all with individual LCD television screens
- Balance balls
- Yoga mats and accessories
- Hula hoops for a twirly-swirly good time
- Plenty of room for stretching exercises and warm-up/cool-down
- Water cooler, clean towels, newspapers and magazines
- Earphones with extra ear pads
- Personal trainers available upon request
Lithe on Location
Join us every Wednesday at 6:30am for a Cardio-Cheer sculpting class provided by Lithe Method. For more details, contact the Front Desk.
TKO with T
Our very own Thomas Govens ("T") isn't just known for his service and smile. He leads guests through his version of a boxing class every Thursday at 6:30am. Sign up to get your sweat on.
A bicycle built for you! We offer complimentary bikes to explore the streets of Philadelphia. Philadelphia Bicycle Map.
A Yoga Mat in Every Room
We know your individual routine keeps you grounded. So, among other perks, we provide a yoga mat and free on-demand fitness TV programs in every room to help you maintain your in-room peace. Learn More