Welcome to The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia. We are open and can’t wait to welcome you.
We're continuing to monitor developments and following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the State of Pennsylvania. To help safeguard your health and best serve you during your stay with us, we've made necessary modifications to our amenities and services. In addition to our rigorous standard housekeeping routines, we've increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures and have put in place additional measures to enhance our disinfection protocol in public areas. The City of Philadelphia requires all guests to wear face coverings over their noses and mouths, please let us know if you need one. Please practice Social Distancing of 6-feet or more at all times.
Face coverings are required in all public spaces at our hotels in the Americas starting Monday July 27, 2020.
Amended Services + Amenities*
- Red Owl Tavern is open for Breakfast pick-up daily from 8:00 am-11:00am. Lunch + Dinner Pick-up and delivery is available from 12:00pm-7:00pm.
- Limited Housekeeping Service is available upon request; we will remove linen/terry and trash, as well as replenish items by arranging contactless delivery through the front desk
- Self-Parking is available, please text the front desk team for options at (267) 375-9833
- Local jogging routes and virtual work-out class options available at the front desk
- For in-room issues requiring repair, we’ll coordinate a time for our maintenance team to service your room while unoccupied
- Ice is available on floors 4, 6, and 8 and will be located across the hall from the rooms ending in 03
- Contactless express checkout is available on your guestroom television
*these may change at any time, for current updates prior to arrival please call or email
Suspended Services + Amenities*
- Fitness Center
- In-room spa services
- Valet Parking
*additional services and amenities may be added at any time, for current updates please call or email
Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to address any questions or concerns you have during your time here. For guest services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 925-2111 for now.